Pasante Female Condom
Share this page:
The Pasante Female condom (sometimes know as Femidoms) is a non-latex, non-spermicidal lubricated sheath worn by women as a contraceptive.
It can be inserted into the vagina up to 8 hours prior to intercourse.
Advantages of the Female Condom include:
* Prevents the spread of sexually transmitted infections, including HIV and AIDS.
* Does not reduce a male partner's stimulation.
* Protects the vagina and vulva.
* Can be used by people with latex sensitivities.
* Erection not necessary to keep condom in place.
* Can be inserted before sex play begins."
|Features||Female Condom, Latex Free|
|Width at Head (mm)||50|
|Width at Base (mm)||70|